V-smart Web-Based Integrated Library System
With V-smart, Infor’s web-based Integrated Library System (ILS), libraries enjoy the benefits of a browser-based environment. As all application logic is situated on the server and no client software needs to be installed, V-smart can be quickly deployed and easily maintained. V-smart allows access to the system’s core data via a flexible set of webservices, on top of traditional ODBC/SQL access.
V-smart incorporates all standard modules including Circulation, Cataloguing, Acquisitions, Serials and Reporting. Through a visually appealing and customizable interface, staff enjoys convenient access to all system functions.
V-smart at a Glance:
- Integrated modules for cataloging, circulation, acquisitions and serials management
- Open platform architecture: ODBC/SQL compliancy and webservices support for access to the system’s core data
- A highly dynamic, visually appealing and customizable user interface
- Easily deployed and maintained
- Compatible with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- Server runs on Linux, Unix and Windows
V-smart Information Sheets